Allegany College of Maryland provides wireless network access at the following campus
- Bedford County Campus
- Cumberland Campus
- Gateway Center
- Willowbrook Woods
Our wireless signal is available in each campus building and in select outdoor locations.
Wireless network access is available to students, faculty, and staff.
- Our wireless signal is named "ACM" (this is called our SSID)
- You must login using your ACM SelfService username and password.
- Your wireless device must be configured to support our strict security settings
- If you are a Guest, learn about connecting to the ACM Guest Wi-Fi
- The ACM Wireless Network is a secured wireless network.
- To use our wireless network, configuration of your laptop or portable device may be
- Before using the ACM wireless network, be aware of and abide by ACM Technology Policies.
Configure Your Device:
Please select your operating system to view step-by-step instructions for getting
If you are having trouble getting connected, please contact the HelpDesk at 301-784-5444,
, or go to room T115 in the Technology Building for assistance.