Connecting an Apple Device to the ACM Wireless Network
Menu options and network settings may differ based on device and version of Windows.
Before you start:
You must be aware of and abide by ACM Technology Policies.
You will need your ACM Self-Service credentials in order to connect to ACM Wi-Fi.
*If you are not a student or ACM Faculty/Staff member, you may connect to the ACM Guest Network
- On your device, navigate to Settings, then choose Wi-Fi
- Confirm that Wi-Fi is set to On
- ACM should be automatically detected if you are in range/on campus
- Enter your ACM Self-Service username
- Enter your ACM Self-Service password
- Tap Join
** You may see a Verify Certificate screen – if so, click Continue (or it may say
Trust or Accept depending on device/version)
- ACM should now show as Connected
If you are having trouble getting connected, please contact the HelpDesk at 301-784-5444,
, or go to room T115 in the Technology Building for assistance.