Connecting a OS X/Mac OS Device to the ACM Wireless Network
Menu options and network settings may differ based on device and version of Windows.
Before you start:
You must be aware of and abide by ACM Technology Policies.
You will need your ACM Self-Service credentials in order to connect to ACM Wi-Fi.
*If you are not a student or ACM Faculty/Staff member, you may connect to the ACM Guest Network
- Click the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner of the menu bar
- Enter your ACM Self-Service username
- Enter your ACM Self-Service password
- Click OK
* You may see a Verify Certificate screen – if so, click Continue (it may say Trust
or Accept depending on device/version)
- ACM should now show as Connected
* The connection may take a short time to initialize, during which the wi-fi icon
may flash, then will display as a solid color when the connection is successful.
If you are having trouble getting connected, please contact the HelpDesk at 301-784-5444,
, or go to room T115 in the Technology Building for assistance.