Estimated annual amount of Scholarships Awarded
Estimated annual number of Scholarships Awarded
Net Assets greater than
What you need to do?
- Please consider making an investment in our community by supporting the Allegany College
of Maryland Foundation. Below are some options for consideration:
- Providing an Annual Gift
- Creating an Endowed Award
- Contributing to an Existing Fund
- Establishing a Planned Gift
- Contributing a gift or planned gift to the Foundation allows our community of friends
to be flexible in expressing their personal vision, as a gift can be used immediately,
over a longer period of time, or in perpetuity.
What we do?
- Provide accountability, trust, and confidence to ensure good stewardship of all funds
donated to the Foundation.
- Meet with donors to discuss giving options to meet the needs of the College and our
- Work with attorneys, accountants, trust officers, financial planners, and investment
representatives to ensure that donor wishes can be fulfilled.
- Provide over $1,000,000 in scholarships annually.
- Assist students with the scholarship application process.
Take a look at the following videos for information regarding the ACM Foundation.
ACM Foundation History
Student Scholarship Recipients
Discover what students are saying about ACM Scholarships – click an image below.
Meet the Staff