Farmer’s Market in lot behind the library, Mondays, 3pm-6pm, June through October
Wellness Guiding Principles
- Well employees and healthy work environments are important components to a highly
functioning, efficient and cost-effective workplace.
- Healthy lifestyle choices lead to job satisfaction and improvements in productivity,
decreased health insurance costs, absenteeism, presenteeism, stress, and injuries,
as well as improved recruitment and retention.
- By providing resources, education, screenings, and a work environment conducive to
health and safety, employees are better informed and are aware of their role in their
- Healthy employees have a positive impact within their families and on the health of
- Organizations need proactive wellness programs that encourage employee engagement
at all levels.
- Employee participation in our program is voluntary.
Highlights of Our Program
- Facilities that include: Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Walking Tracks and Labyrinth, Tennis
and Basketball courts
- Mind-Body-Medicine Facilitator with MBM Trained Instructors
- Employee Newsletter, Monthly Lunch-n-Learns
- Individual and group wellbeing activities
- Campus Wide Healthy Food Offerings Initiative
- Wellness Clinics
- Financial Workshop
Six Dimensions of Well Being
Farmer's Market - Cumberland Campus (Lot by Library)
2020 Healthiest Maryland Businesses Wellness at Work Award Recipient