Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an appointment?
No, the Advising Center is open M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm during the academic year and
8:00am to 4:00pm in summer months (walk-ins welcome during business hours).
- Where do I get my ACM user name and password?
Your credentials were included in your ACM welcome packet. If lost your information,
please contact the IT HelpDesk.
- When can I change my program (major)?
Students may request to change programs only during open registration periods.
- Can I take classes not associated with my program of choice?
Yes, but we encourage you to contact the Student Financial Aid Office to see how that
will, in fact, affect your billing."
- How do I know if I have taken the correct courses to complete my degree?
Refer to the “progress” tab in your WebAdvisor account and meet with your program
advisor each semester.