What you need to do?
- Complete a request form
- Visit CC-54 (College Center ground floor, across from elevators) to pick up items
at the scheduled time
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
What do we do?
- Discretely provide emergency food and/or personal care items to students
- Link to local resources
- Educate and promote information to address food insecurity
Schedule and Events
Open by appointment only during the Summer. After completing a request form, watch
your email to schedule a time to pick up supplies.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 301-784-5234.
We're here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I qualify?
Are you a current ACM student? Are you concerned you will not have enough food and/or
hygiene products until your next resource is available?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, you qualify!
- What is food insecurity?
A common definition is “The state of being without reliable access to affordable and
- What does it cost to use this service?
Nothing! It is free to students.
- When is the pantry open?
Hours will vary by semester. You can find current semester hours above or my emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Do I get to choose what food is provided?
Pantry workers will fill the bags for you due to the set-up of our space, but you
will be given options from the products available. There is also a section on the
form for “special requests” and “other information”, but please know that requests
CANNOT be guaranteed.
- What items can I donate?
Any non-perishable food or hygiene items are accepted. Email email@example.com for a list of most requested items.
- Where do I drop off donations?
At the Pantry in College Center room CC-54 or in Humanities Room H-1.
- How do I make a monetary donation?
Select the "Give Now" button at the bottom of the page or visit https://www.allegany.edu/cumberland-foundation/ for additional options.