What you need to do?
- Complete a request form
- Visit CC-54 (College Center ground floor, across from elevators) to pick up items
during open hours or at scheduled time
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
What do we do?
- Discretely provide food and/or personal care items
- Link to local resources
- Educate and promote information to address food insecurity
- Provide information about SNAP in Maryland
Schedule and Events* :
Tuesdays: 8:30-10:30 and 2:30-3:30
Thursdays: 8:30-10:30 and 12:30-3:30
* Hours may vary. Please submit a request, check updates on our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/3557081654317861 , or contact us at email@example.com or 301-784-5314 to verify we are open or schedule an appointment.
* Please note that if the college is closed, so is the ACM Pantry.
We're here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I qualify?
Are you a current ACM student or employee? Are you concerned you will not have enough
food and/or hygiene products until your next resource is available?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, you qualify!
- What is food insecurity?
A common definition is “The state of being without reliable access to affordable and
- What does it cost to use this service?
Nothing! It is free to students.
- When is the pantry open?
Hours will vary by semester. You can find current semester hours above or my emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Do I get to choose what food is provided?
Yes, if you come in during open hours, you will get to select your own items. If
you need us to fill a supply bag for you, there is a section on the form for “special
requests” and “other information”, but please know that requests CANNOT be guaranteed.
- What if I have questions about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)?
Contact Dione Clark-Trub at email@example.com
- What items can I donate?
Any non-perishable food or hygiene items are accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of most requested items.
- Where do I drop off donations?
At the Pantry in College Center room CC-54 .
- How do I make a monetary donation?
Select the "Give Now" button at the bottom of the page or visit https://www.allegany.edu/cumberland-foundation/ for additional options.