Cumberland Campus - LPN Certificate Program Check List
Step 1: APPLICATION
- Apply to Allegany College of Maryland with Nursing listed as your intended major, if not
Step 2: ACM PLACEMENT EXAM
- If never attended college; take ACM placement exam. Complete prerequisites according to placement scores.
Step 3: OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
- If attending another college, have official transcripts sent from your transfer school
to the Admissions and Registration office at ACM.
Step 4: NURSING ENTRANCE TEST
- The HESI A2 is part of the entrance requirements for the Nursing program. If you are
interested in applying for a Spring semester you must take the HESI A2 by September
30. If you are interested in applying for a Fall semester you must take the HESI A2
by February 28. The exams will only be available during the months of February and
September. Please see the HESI A2 Nursing Admission Exam Instructions for more information.
Cumberland Campus - LPN Certificate Program