We are glad that you have chosen to be a clinical preceptor for our student. Your willingness to serve as a preceptor and mentor to a future nurse is commendable. Because your time is so valuable, we decided to create this site for your convenience instead of overwhelming you with papers. If at any time you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read our Welcome Letter
1. Complete the Introductory Orientation materials listed below.
2. Submit the Preceptor Orientation Acknowledgment Form as an attachment and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax it to 301-784-5106. We are required to document your "Orientation to Preceptorship" and respectfully ask that you submit the above form. Thank you.
3. Review the clinical course objectives and forms you will need as preceptor. Objectives and Evaluation forms are located on the Clinical Course Materials and Objectives webpage.
4. Review supplemental modules/materials as needed.
5. Submit student evaluation forms - located under Evaluation Tools on the Clinical Course Materials and Objectives webpage
Last - Complete the Preceptor Survey listed below after completion of working with the student.
2. Agency, Faculty, and Student Responsibilities may be found in the Handbook. Preceptor Responsibilities may be found here.
3. Please complete the Preceptor Survey- Evaluation of Program after the clinical experience is over with the student.
Your feedback is important to help us improve our program and provide a better experience for our students and for our preceptors.
4. Follow the link below to register and use the emailed instructions to gain access to FREE webinars for education contact hours. Our small way of saying "THANK YOU". The email you provided on your CV was provided to the company. If you are unable to login, please email the LPN-RN Online Faculty at: email@example.com with a NEW EMAIL address for submission so you may access the webinars.
5. If you need to update your curriculum vitae click on this link - Preceptor CV Form