Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need an appointment?
    During COVID-19 restrictions, appointments are required. 
  • Why do I need a TDAP?
    The adult booster for tetanus, diphtheria & pertussis is important for healthcare professionals and pregnant women to receive because it protects those immunocompromised - sick people and infants from these easily transferred infections.
  • How can I pay for services at the NMWC?
    Payment is due at the time of service. Acceptable forms of payment include: personal check, cash and credit card. Financial Aid will cover required health services for the AH and Nursing programs, for those students who are eligible to receive these funds.
  • How do I use financial aid to pay for NMWC services?
    Students may use the Campus Store to purchase services by adding items to their cart and check out online. During checkout they just select "Student Account" as their payment method. The student will receive an email receipt. Please provide this receipt to the NMWC at the time of your appointment.

  • May I have my allied health requirements performed at my primary care physician office?
    Yes. Please use the Student Admission Physical Form and the Allied Health Checklists when completing the Allied Health requirements. Students are required to schedule an appointment with our Nurse Practitioner for an Allied Health Review to ensure completion of health care requirements.

  • Is the NMWC open when the college is closed?
    No. The Nurse Managed Wellness Clinic follows the college calendar for scheduled holidays and inclement weather closures.

Search for a program or interest