What is Hospitality Management?
The hospitality industry is one of the world’s largest employers with job opportunities
available in everything from restaurants to hotels to resorts and food companies.
A degree in Hospitality Management will put you and the fast track to a management-level
What will you learn?
- You will develop the skills necessary to be successful in a hospitality career including
supervision, cost control, marketing, and purchasing.
- You will become ServSafe certified, an important industry credential.
- Hands-on as you gain work experience in our student-operated restaurant and intern
at a local lodging facility.
What is the job outlook?
- The hospitality industry continues to show strong growth as new restaurants and lodging
are built to meet customer demand.
- The average annual wage for managers in this field is $45,000 annually depending on
geographic location and the size of the facility being managed.