Users Guide to Self-Registration in Brightspace
There are two ways you can sign into your Brightspace account.
- 1.) Open a browser and type in the address bar www.allegany.edu
- Once on the college webpage, click on MyACM at the top of the homepage
- From there, select the Brightspace link
- Student will sign in using their college email credentials
- The student should now be signed in successfully to Brightspace
- or -
- 2.) Open a browser and type in the address bar allegany.brightspace.com
- Sign in using your college email credentials
- You should now be signed in successfully to Brightspace
Once successfully signed in:
- Click on My Brightspace and select, “Discover”
- Within the Discover search bar type, “Biology A&P Placement.”
- Results will populate Biology A&P Placement. Select the course.
- The Learner will be prompted to select the, “enroll in course” button.
- A popup box will confirm enrollment success and the user will have access to the course
within their “My Courses” widget.
- On test day a proctor will enter the password and monitor your A&P assessment.
A&P Assessments are administered at ACM campuses or may be proctored at approved testing
locations. Please call Testing Services at 1-301-784-5554 or email email@example.com to discuss options.
Scheduling at ACM campuses can also be done through the Accuplacer and A&P Assessment Registration Form.