Making the Dean’s List
The Dean’s List indicates academic excellence and perseverance. Very frequently, students
who consistently make the Dean’s List also graduate with academic accolades. Over
time, we’ve noticed that students who make the Dean’s List tend to share similar time
management and study habits.
If you’re interested in achieving this academic honor, we recommend the following
- Read and understand your course syllabus.
- Attend class and do the work.
- Organize your time efficiently.
- Limit social interactions when needed.
- Find a quiet place to do homework and study.
- Ask for help when you need it.