Students and visitors of ACM are able to park on any campus at no cost. Students
and employees are required to obtain a parking tag from the Business Office on the Cumberland campus.
Public Transportation Options Include:
Allegany County Transit
- Local transit for Allegany County, Maryland
- Bus passes are available to purchase through the ACM Bookstore. A one semester unlimited
ride pass is $180. Financial aid can be used to purchase your pass.
- ACT’s bus schedule can be found online at: http://www.alleganygov.org/1634/Bus-Schedule
- The BayRunner Shuttle picks up/drops off daily at the Cumberland campus in front of
the Continuing Education and Workforce Development building (first building as you
enter through the main entrance to the campus). You can select multiple destinations
between Cumberland and Baltimore.
- Reservations must be made online at: https://bayrunnershuttle.com/
- Log-on to the app to get your ride estimates and book your Uber
Taxi Services in Allegany County
- Zip Cars can be rented by the hour or day from Frostburg State University
- To book, call 1-866-494-7227. Required to have a valid driver’s license and a credit or debit card
Gateway Center/School of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts/Downtown Cumberland
- The ACM Shuttle runs Monday through Friday to downtown Cumberland. Daily shuttle leaves
campus at 7:45 am with a pick-up time of 2:30 pm in the parking lot of the Allied
Health building. Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management students mainly use this shuttle
but all students have access if they wish to spend the day downtown.
- The Amtrak Station is located in downtown Cumberland. The address is 201 East Harrison
Street, Cumberland, MD 21502. Information regarding routes and fares can be found