Allegany College of Maryland proudly welcomes members of the United States Military and their dependents on our campus. It is our mission to assist with educational benefits you’ve earned and provide the resources needed to attain your student goals. We strive to provide the information you will need to steer through your educational journey.
With the utmost appreciation for your service, we are happy to provide our miltary-connected students with:
- Information about applying for Veteran Educational Benefits and utilizing them
- Best practices for paperwork processes
- Information on upcoming events and club meetings
- Assistance with the College’s processes and other ACM resources to ensure you achieve your dreams as a student
- Apply online at vets.gov
- Receive your Certificate of Eligibility and bring it to the Veterans Services Office
- Apply for admission to ACM online
- Register for classes and complete the ACM Veterans Services paperwork (Information Sheet and Request for Certification)
To determine if you are eligible for VA educational benefits, please contact the VA at 1.888.442.4551
If you need assistance with applying for your benefits, please reach out to Beth Nightengale at 301-784-5209.