- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- H.E.L.P. (Helping People Meet Aging-Related Legal and Care Challenges)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Medicare Information (U.S. Government)
- FirstGov for Seniors
- US Government Retirement Website for Seniors: Official information and services from the U.S. government for the retired and soon-to-be retired including money and financial issues.
- US Government Website: Home page of the US Government's Official Web Portal for all government transactions, services, and information including links to Social Security and Retiree Benefits.
- National Institute on Aging: This U.S. government website is of special interest as it has an easily navigated presentation on diseases like Alzheimer’s, arthritis and diabetes.
- U.S. Government Department of Veterans Affairs: Information on veterans' benefits and other resources for the 25 million American veterans alive today.
- Travel and Recreation for Seniors: Official U.S. government website includes information on the Amtrak Senior Citizens Discount, Driving and Older Adults, Parks and Recreation Pass for Seniors and Tips for Seniors Traveling
- Retirement Jobs and Retirement Businesses at The Real Success Resource Center: Retire to a Job You Love Instead of One You Love to Hate! Top-10 Retirement Jobs. Top-15 Cool Retirement Jobs.
- Budgeting & Savings Tips For Retirees: Financial advice on the right way to change spending habits and learn why the wrong ways don't work. Budgeting is an important tool to use at any age, although to many of us it sounds like a four letter word. Practical ideas for budgeting and saving that make managing expenses easy.
- Debt Management Tips for Seniors: by Aleksandra Todorova Cites five overlooked debt-management strategies that can help retirees dig themselves out of a financial hole.
- Seniors Discounts: SeniorDiscounts.com is an online directory of US businesses that offer age related discounts to people 50 years of age and older. The website lists over 150,000 business locations offering discounts. Includes the contact information, discount information and other information necessary to receive each discount.
- Retirement Home Exchange: The premier international home exchange and home swap service. Home Exchange is the vacation alternative where two families agree to swap homes for a vacation. "You stay in my house while I stay in yours." Price Is $99.95 per year.
- Retirement E-book: The 237 Best Things Ever Said about Retirement: Few things spice up an article, a book, a conversation, or a speech more than a great quotation. From a collection amassed over many years, this is a wonderful assortment of some of the most unpredictable, ridiculous, outrageous, humorous, motivational, and inspirational quotations about RETIREMENT.
- For Do-It_Yourself Retirees: DIY Woodworking, Home Improvement, and Art Projects. From building a guitar to installing a toilet, retirees can learn how to do it all here.
- The Retirement Quotes Café: A Comprehensive Collection of Retirement Quotes and Retirement Sayings for Any Occasion Including a Retirement Card or a Retirement Party. Also Retirement Letters, Retirement Speeches, and Retirement Poems.
- VocationsVacations®: Live your retirement dream job or retiree business with VocationsVacations® before your career ends or after you retire. Learn how to work in your dream job with short one-on-one mentorship. The only company of its kind, VocationsVacations® enriches retirees lives by allowing them to test drive the cool retirement jobs that they fantasize about.
- How to Retire Happy: Your true nature is to retire happy, wild, and free. Never lose touch with it. You will, however, if you are not careful. The way to ensure that you have a happy retirement is to have a copy of The World's Best Retirement Book by Ernie Zelinski available at your fingertips. This webpage shows you why you should retire before you expire.
- The Friendship Café: Where Best Friends Learn How to Become Great Friends. Friendship Is an Important Factor for a Happy Retirement. This Website Offers Friendship Tips, Friendship Advice, Friendship Quotes, Friendship Proverbs, and Friendship Poems.
- Fiscal Fitness for Older Americans: Stretching Your Savings and
Shaping Up Your Financial Strategies. Advice from The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation which has been publishing FDIC Consumer News quarterly since 1993 to help people protect and stay healthy
- Retirement Living TV: RLTV is the website of the American cable network dedicated to serving the needs of adults 50+ with information and entertainment that inspires and changes the perception of aging. The network addresses a variety of subjects including health, finance, travel, reality, comedy and drama.
- Where to Retire Magazine: The website of the magazine with more than 500,000 American and Canadian readers each issue. Where to Retire magazine covers all topics related to retirement relocation. Now in its 15th year in publication, the magazine may help you discover the ideal setting for a happy and fulfilling retirement.
- 100 Best Retirement and Finance Guides for Seniors: Suddenly Senior by Frank Kaiser: Cited as “a place for everyone who's become a senior before their time.” Frank Kaiser specializes in senior jokes as well as useful information and poignant true stories for retirees.
- SeniorNet: America's leading nonprofit technology educator of older adults 50+ headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. Besides teaching retirees how to use computers, SeniorNet works toward raising awareness throughout the legislative community of the need for technology access and education for the nation’s older adult population.
- The Joy of Not Working Website: Features The World's Best Retirement Book and The World's Second Best Retirement Book. Real life success stories about people not working, 25 reasons to retire early, and retirement quotes, letters, jokes, and poems from an author whose books have sold over 600,000 copies worldwide.
- Senior Living at About.com
- Older and Wiser
- Alliance for Retired Americans: ARA is an activist voice for older Americans and is one of the largest organizations today representing senior citizens and their families. Created to spearhead the charge to enact a health care program for senior citizens -- Medicare. Has approximately 3 million members.