Bedford Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. Early College Assistance Program
The Bedford Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. Early College Assistance Program provides $50.00 per credit tuition assistance for the first three (3) Early College credits taken during the fall and spring semesters.Requirements:
- Be a dependent (pursuant to IRS guidelines) of a parent or guardian, whose primary residence is served by the Bedford Rural Electric Cooperative.
- Be enrolled as an Early College student through Allegany College of Maryland.
- To apply, please complete the Bedford Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. Early College Tuition Assistance Program application (available through your high school guidance counselor, Bedford County Regional Education Foundation, or ACM Early College staff) and submit a copy of the most current electric bill (confirming the address).
- Mail applications to Bedford County Regional Education Foundation,18 North River Lane, Everett, PA 15537.
- Applications for Fall semester are due by September 15 of each year and applications for the Spring Semester are due by January 31 of each year.
- Students must receive a C or better in the course to receive the tuition assistance award.