Bring a copy of your class schedule with you when purchasing books. You will need to know your class section and course number which are found on your schedule.
If you are unsure if a textbook is required, please check with the instructor or go to the first class before purchasing the textbook.
Don't forget you need your PHOTO ID and STUDENT ID NUMBER (which is listed on your class schedule) if you plan to use Financial Aid to purchase your books.
Students are encouraged to shop around for the best prices on textbooks BEFORE you purchase your books. You will need the 13 digit ISBN number located on the back of the book and on the book list.
Booklist online mid-July/Books available August
Booklist online mid-Dec./Books available Jan.
Booklist online mid-April/Books available May
Book Buyback is held for 3 days at the end of the Fall and Spring semesters. Call for specific dates/times.
For problems with an access code you purchased call the customer service number listed on the access code.
McGraw Hill 800-331-5094
Free Trial codes last a limited period of time. Students will still be required to purchase the entire access code for classes.
Fall/Spring 8:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Summer 8:00am-4:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Bedford County Campus
Call for Hours 814-652-9528
Textbooks • Office Supplies • Drinks/Snacks
Electronics • Laptops/Printers • Clothing
Gifts • Bus Passes • Greeting Cards
Bookbags • Essential Oils • Health/Beauty Items
- Absolutely NO refunds without an original receipt.
- Fall and spring semester textbooks are returnable only within the first week of the semester, provided the proper cash register receipt can be provided. Textbooks for a dropped course are returnable through the second week of the semester; proof of the dropped course must be provided at the time of the refund request.
- If you lose your original cash register receipt, the College Bookstore is not responsible for providing proof of purchase.
- New textbooks must be in new condition to receive a full refund (free of writing, markings, or stains).
- Due to publisher guidelines, shrink-wrapped packages which have been opened will not be eligible for a full refund.
- Software, e-books, and/or access codes that are open are NOT returnable, no exceptions.
- Textbooks purchased after the semester's return date cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with tags still attached.
- Electronics must be in the original, unopened intact packaging.
- With defective electronics, you must provide proof of purchase in order for the manufacture to assist on the exchange/refund.
- Clearance merchandise is non-returnable.
- College Bookstore reserves the right to make final judgements.