Occupational Therapy Assistant - Program Goals & Learning Outcomes
- Upon graduation, OTA students will pass the National Certification Examination.
- Upon graduation, OTA students will be entry-level competent in documentation skills.
- Upon graduation, OTA students will demonstrate professional behavior.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the structure and function of the human body.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of common diseases and disorders treated by OT.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to document OT services to ensure accountability and to meet standards for reimbursement.
- Students will be able to identify components of professional behavior in the clinic and work setting.