Engage Your Future: Be a Trojan Ambassador
Are you interested in building your leadership & public speaking skills, as well as
sharing your ACM experience?
Apply to be a Trojan Ambassador if you meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Completed at least 12 college credits at ACM (after high school/non-early college
- Remains in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Currently has and maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Passionate about ACM and the value of attending a community college
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and ability to work
individually & as part of a team
- Exhibits commitment, leadership, and ability to successfully carry out the responsibilities
of the position
- Flexible, dependable, outgoing, and committed to positive change
- Enjoys meeting, motivating and working collaboratively with others
- Trustworthy, honest, and reliable
How do I apply?
- Complete the ACM Scholarship Application through Academic Works.
- Click on the “Opportunities” Tab at the top of the page and navigate down to the option
- Once on this page, use the search bar to search for “Trojan Ambassador.”
- Click on the “Student Ambassador – Trojan Ambassador” scholarship that appears and
complete the additional steps listed on that page.
Fall '22 Application Deadline: July 15
Call 301-784-5124 or email email@example.com