HESI Admission Assessment ONLINE Exam
The Online HESI A2 exams are only available February 1 through 28 and September 1
You must create and pay for your accounts at least 72 hours in advance of your requested
testing day/time to ensure test availability and to avoid additional costs
***YOU MUST DO BOTH STEPS AND PAY BOTH PLACES ***
Online Testing Tips:
- Any browser can be used. Pop up Blockers MUST BE TURNED OFF!
- Make sure you take the time to read/view all the help info on the ProctorU website
(a little time upfront saves a lot of frustrated time later).
- Set your exam appointment for at least 15 min (30 min even better) before you want
to start the exam to allow plenty of time for the set-up. If you finish the setup
before the exam opens, you can use that time to mentally review the material, do some
deep breathing/relaxation techniques, etc. while you wait.
- Make sure your computer and environment are ready to go.
- If you are waiting on a proctor, do not exit and come back in. ProctorU uses a queue
system and if you log out you will go to the back of the line and have to wait even
longer. Wait patiently, but if the wait seems excessive, stay connected and call them.
- Use a wired vs wi-fi connection if possible and minimize Internet use by others in
the home during the exam.
- Complete ProctorU’s post-exam survey so there is a record of any problems.
Hesi Directions and Application (2020-2021)