The ACM Helpdesk can be accessed using our online ticketing tool.
Some features require you to login before accessing them.
The ticketing tool provides access to the following features:
- Submit a new Helpdesk ticket
- View/Edit existing Helpdesk tickets
- Search our Knowledgebase
- Utilize our Troubleshooter
- View/Subscribe to Computer Services News
- Download ACM Software and Documents
To Log In to access certain features, use your ACM username and password.
(The username and password used to login to PCs and access Webmail)
Example: Sally Jones = sjones
Do not include @allegany.edu
- Click the Submit a Ticket link
- Select the subdivision of Computer Services that relates to your issue (i.e. PC Support, Network, Phones, Computer Labs, etc.)
- Click Next
- Fill in all relevant information. Try to be as thorough as possible; the more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to assist you.
- Click Submit
- Click the View Tickets link
- Click on the Ticket ID for the ticket you wish to view
- Update information or post a reply
- By posting a reply, you are able to directly add additional information to your ticket. This information will be visible to Computer Services staff members.
- Click the Knowledgebase link
- Select the topic for which you want more information
- Select a subtopic or specific article
- Click the Troubleshooter link
- Select the topic for which you want self-guided assistance
- Use the step-by-step wizard to troubleshoot your issue
- Click the News link
- Click the Story you wish to view
- If you wish to receive news updates via email, subscribe by entering your email address in the dialogue on the right-hand side of the News page.
- Click the Downloads link
- Click the Category you wish to view
- Click the Download you wish to save