ACM Retirees Association
Words of Welcome
The new officers of the Allegany College of Maryland Retirees Association (ACMRA)have assumed their positions. The new officers are Molly Saunders Bloom, president; Vic Reuschlein, vice president; Judy Moore and John Moore, secretary/treasurer.
The following is a brief summary of our accomplishments:
- Each Fall and Spring a business meeting /luncheon or dinner is held for all members and their guest.
- ACMRA website activated on September 18, 2009.
- Three scholarships in the amount of $500 ($250 for each semester) have been established and are awarded each spring. Click here for more information.
- Revised bylaws of the association approved by the members present at the September 18, 2009 business meeting were approved by the Board of Trustees and are now official. Click here for more information.
- There are three active committees: Scholarship, Social, and Communications.
- Minutes of the officers’ meetings posted on the website. Click here to read minutes.
- A Chronology for Establishing ACMRA prepared to document the process. (Informal/Formal). Click here for more information.
The Officers and members of ACMRA would like to express our appreciation to the ACM faculty, staff, and the Board of Trustees for their support.
If you have any suggestions on how we can enhance the Association, please let us know.