Leadership from the heart (PRO990)
No lectures. No power points. No fluff. High standards. Full engagement & participation. Real-life applicability. Personal & professional results.
Join us on April 23-24, 2014 for a LIFE-CHANGING Experience!!!
The world of business has changed. In fact it's changing so fast it's often hard to keep up. What works today will be obsolete tomorrow, so the only choice must be to consistently grow and learn in order to give our absolute best in both our personal and professional lives. Leadership is not about your title, your benefits, or your salary. It's about who you are, what you do and how you positively impact those around you. And that means we have to start in the most important place.....By Leading Yourself.
- Develop and enhance your strengths to help you stand out in this competitive world.
- Take action in spite of fear, doubt, and worry.
- Stop making excuses and start creating the life you deserve.
- Overcome the major barriers that have been blocking your success and happiness.
- Live life with enthusiasm and passion all while getting RESULTS!.
- Embrace change and improve your decision making abilities.
- Live more from your heart and less from your head - finding that balance.
- Accept responsibility for where you are in life - professionally & personally.
- Design a positive vision for your life and create a plan of action to achieve it.
- Develop your ability to think creatively - focusing on solutions vs. problems.
About the Instructor:
Brandon W. Johnson, a.k.a. "Positive Energy Guy," was named an Emerging leader by Twin Cities Business Magazine and has developed tens of thousands of leaders through his leadership trainings, workshops, and keynote speeches. He has more than twenty years of experience in operations and leadership in the hospitality industry, non-profits, training organizations, and higher education. Brandon is also the co-author of "Hospitality from the Heart."
4/23 , 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM & 4/24, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cumberland Country Club
Cost of Training: $1,195.00
Register before March 1, 2014 - Cost of Training $995.00
To register, please call (301) 784-5341