Enhancing Your 8 Dimensions of Leadership (RLS502)To be an effective leader you need to know your strengths-but that's only part of the story. You also need a broad perspective on all the behaviors needed to be an effective leader. Join us for a session to learn about both!
You'll start by taking a quick on-line leadership assessment, prior to the session. Then at the session you'll receive your own personalized leadership map and a complimentary copy of "The 8 Dimensions of Leadership" book. Through various activities, you'll discover the strengths of your current style and gain insight into how you can leverage your own strengths and enhance some of your more challenging dimensions.
· Learn about your leadership style
· Identify your leadership priorities
· Explore the identified strengths of your style
· Learn lessons from those that have distinctly different styles
· Be introduced to the Work of Leaders Process
Presenter: Jeannette Rudy Fitzwater, JR Fitzwater & Associates, LLC
Schedule: The workshop will be three hours in length, 9 AM - Noon on Wednesday, October 9, 2013.
Location: Garrett College, Room 205
Course Cost: $55.00