ACM is committed to providing state of the art classroom technology tools to enhance student learning to promote success in our ever increasing technology dependent society. Because of this commitment, ACM has made significant financial investments in technology.
The following academic tools are available for use in ACM classrooms:
- All classrooms have an LCD projector and DVD/VHS players
- The majority of classrooms contain document cameras
- 19 SMART classrooms which includes: interactive white boards, interactive podiums, document cameras, DVD player, and projection systems.
- 3 interactive video classrooms (1 on each campus)
- Several sets of "audience response units" (aka clickers) available for semester-long loan to faculty. Some departments have purchased their own sets of clickers; some courses require students to purchase their own clickers.
- The Blackboard Learning Management System is available for every ACM course (face to face and online).
- Support for various educational software.